So Christmas is almost upon us and it can be a stressful time of year, but my tips for enjoying it and feeling less stressed are to remember:
- Christmas dinner is just a roast
- The only decorations that matter are the ones on the Christmas tree!
- Presents don’t have to be perfect
- It’s a time to spend with those you care about
- It’s a celebration of the birth of baby Jesus
Also as a wise person once said “Don’t wast energy trying to empty your life of worrying things, when you could be filling your life with wholesome things”